Emmetropes 20 20 In Sight, S.L. (“Emmetropes”) is a Spanish trading company with registered office at c/ Casanova, 158 - P. 1 Pta. 2, Barcelona, 08036, Barcelona (Spain), holder of identification number B67586735 and registered at the Barcelona Commercial Registry in volume 47230, sheet 181, page B-545425, entry number 1637 - 1326 - 1ª. E-mail: email@example.com
Emmetropes holds all the intellectual property rights and any other rights to the Internet website www.emmetropes.com (the 'Website'), which Emmetropes makes available to Internet users.
The Website contains materials prepared by Emmetropes only for informative purposes.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All Website content, which is understood to include but not be limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, and any other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (the “Content”), is the intellectual property of Emmetropes or of third parties, and no Content exploitation rights recognized by the intellectual property legislation in force can be deemed to have been licensed to User except for such Content as is strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are the property of Emmetropes or third parties, and access to the Website cannot be deemed to attribute any right to such trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs.
3. Conditions of Use for the Website
3. 1. General Information
The use of the Website for purposes that damage the property or interests of Emmetropes, or otherwise overload, damage, or disable networks, servers, and other hardware or software belonging to Emmetropes, is expressly prohibited.
3.2. Content of the Website
The user must, in accordance with the legislation in force and without limitation, refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly disclosing, altering, or modifying the Content, except in cases authorized by law or, as the case may be, expressly consented to by Emmetropes.
- Reproducing or copying for private use any Content that may be regarded as software or as a database in conformity with the intellectual property legislation in force, or publicly disclosing or making available Content to third parties, where such acts necessarily imply reproduction by User or by a third party. Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the Content on the Website, or of any databases that Emmetropes may make available to Users.
3.3. Insertion of Links to the Website
Any Internet user who wishes to insert links from his website to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below, and ignorance of such conditions will not relieve the Internet user of any liability under the law:
- The link will only be to the Website home page and may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copying of text, graphics, etc).
- In accordance with the applicable legislation in force from time to time, it is forbidden in all cases to insert frames of any kind around the Website, or permit the Content to be viewed through URLs other than the Website’s URL and, in any case, where the Content can be viewed together with content outside the Website, in a way that: (I) causes, or may cause, error or confusion in, or misleads or may mislead, users as to the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) constitutes an act of comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of Emmetropes’ brand and prestige; or (IV) is otherwise prohibited by the legislation in force.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect representation whatsoever of Emmetropes, its partners, employees or clients, or of the quality of the services that it provides, may be made on the page inserting the link.
- Under no circumstances will it be stated on the website where the link is located that Emmetropes has consented to the insertion of the link, or otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies, or supervises the services of the website where the link appears.
- It is forbidden to use any word mark, figurative mark or combined mark, or any other distinctive sign of Emmetropes on the website where the link appears, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Emmetropes and provided that a direct link to the Website is permitted in such cases in the manner established in this Clause.
- The website on which the link is created must faithfully comply with the law and may not, in any circumstances, have or be linked to proprietary or third-party content that: (I) is unlawful, noxious, immoral or indecent (content that is pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce User into the false belief that Emmetropes subscribes to, endorses, adheres to, or in any way supports the ideas, representations or expressions, lawful or unlawful, appearing on the website where the link is located; (III) is inappropriate or irrelevant to the activities of Emmetropes having regard to the place, content, and theme of the website where the link appears.
4. Disclaimer of Liability
4.1. For Information
Since the Content of the Website is of a general nature, such information is insufficient for the user to make personal or business decisions.
4.2. For Service Quality
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on Emmetropes to control the absence of viruses, worms, or any other malicious software. The user is responsible in all cases for having available adequate tools for detecting and disinfecting malicious software.
Emmetropes is not liable for any damage to the hardware of Users or of third parties during the provision of the Website service.
4.3. For Service Availability
Access to the Website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transmission through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity, and functioning of which are not the responsibility of Emmetropes. Accordingly, services provided through the Website may be suspended, canceled, or blocked, prior to or simultaneous to the provision of the Website service.
Emmetropes cannot be held liable for loss or damage of any kind to the user as a result of telecommunications network failures or disconnections that cause the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Website service before or while it is being provided.
6. Communications, Notice of Incidents, and Potential Infringements
Emmetropes respects third-party rights and the applicable law. Users of the Website are also obliged to do so. If any technical incidences occur in the Website, or if any errors, inaccuracies, or unlawful content are found in any sections, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Severality and Integration
8. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction